FAO COMMODITY AND TRADE POLICY RESEARCH WORKING PAPER
Price transmission in selected agricultural markets
Topic Selection and contain all of the following elements;
- a title page.
- an introduction of the content of the paper, including the scholarly value of your research.
- a brief review of the recent literature related to your topic.
- a brief analysis of the synthesized conclusions of the existing research related to your topic.
- a conclusion that summarizes the content of your paper and discusses research gaps and future research opportunities related to your topic.
- a reference page(s).
To complete this assignment, upload a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx) that contains your complete paper. Remember that your paper, including your list of sources, must be in APA format, and you MUST cite your references in the body of the paper using APA in-text citation format. A source is any paper or article that you will reference in your paper. If you need more information on APA format (for references list AND in-text citations), visit this reference: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
This assignment must be YOUR OWN WORK! This is an individual assignment. Plagiarism detected in your work will be addressed as discussed in the plagiarism section of the syllabus.
Here are a few details about the overall research paper Please look at the attached rubric for details on how the paper will be graded.
- Your paper must include both a Title page and a Reference page.
- Your paper should NOT include an abstract.
- You paper must include a minimum of 7 peer reviewed resources (articles or papers)
- Cited sources must directly support your paper (i.e. not incidental references)
- Your paper must be at least 1500 words in length (but NOT longer than 2000 words; Scholarly writing should be efficient and precise. Be clear in the information that you are conveying and with the evidence used to support it. Here is a good resource to help with writing concisely:https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/scholarlyvoice/writingconcisely)
- Title and reference pages are NOT included in calculating the paper length.
If you are not sure how to identify peer reviewed papers or articles, please visit the following resources:
Title: Price Transmission in Selected Agricultural Markets
Introduction: The objective of this paper is to provide an overview of the existing literature on price transmission in selected agricultural markets. The paper examines the scholarly value of the research conducted on this topic and provides a critical analysis of the conclusions reached by previous studies. Furthermore, the paper identifies research gaps in the literature and suggests future research opportunities to improve our understanding of price transmission in agricultural markets.
Literature Review: Price transmission is a critical issue in agricultural markets, as changes in the price of commodities can have significant effects on farmers, traders, and consumers. A large body of literature has examined price transmission in various agricultural markets, such as wheat, rice, corn, soybeans, and sugar. Studies have examined the factors affecting price transmission, including market structure, trade policies, transportation costs, and weather shocks.
Several studies have examined the price…order customized answer
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support