- Explain the eight main forces that will determine future change in health care.
- In what way should the delivery infrastructure change to meet the needs of a larger number of insured Americans subsequent to health care reform?
- What are the main challenges faced by long-term care in the future?
- Give an overview of what new technology main achieve in the delivery of health care.
- The eight main forces that will determine future change in health care are as follows:
a. Demographics – The changing demographics of the population, such as aging and increasing diversity, will impact health care.
b. Consumerism – Patients are becoming more involved in their own health care and demanding more from providers.
c. Technology – Advances in technology will continue to have a significant impact on health care.
d. Health care workforce – A shortage of health care workers in certain areas is creating challenges for the industry.
e. Financing – The cost of health care and the way it is financed will continue to be an important factor.
f. Government regulation – Government regulations and policies will continue to shape the health care industry.
g. Globalization – Health care is becoming increasingly globalized, with medical tourism and the outsourcing of services becoming more common.
h. Changing business models – New business models are emerging in health care, such as accountable care organizations and medical homes, which are…order customized answer
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support