Part 1: One question (10 points, 2-4 pages):
1. Based on what we have learned all semester, describe structural violence and offer examples from lectures, discussions, the Holmes book and the documentary, “The Undocumented”. Conclude your response with a discussion of how structural violence helps us to understand health and inequality.
Part 2: Please answer the following three questions in approximately 1-2 pages for each question (each question is worth 4 points):
2. Discuss breast cancer and the pink movement using a gender/feminist analysis. In your response, include links to political and economic contexts that shape our ideas and experiences connected to breast cancer. You should link to the material in our two gender modules, as well as the Pink Ribbons Inc. film from our discussion.
3. We have explored many of the ways that “race matters” when it comes to health and well-being. Linking to lecture and material from Modules 7 and 8 discuss how structural racism shapes the health experiences of communities of color.4. Based on Chapter 7 of “Fresh Fruit, Broken Bodies”, discuss the strategies that Holmes suggests for creating social change. Be specific
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support